- - Indianapolis
- Commensurate with experience
- Full Time
- Comprehensive Benefits Package Offered
Markey's, a multi-state leading provider of creative audio-visual services, is seeking a Full-Time Project Coordinator to add to our expanding team at based at the Indianapolis Convention Center and Lucas Oil Stadium. The Project Coordinator position supports Markey's internal Account Management and Project Management teams in the pre-production work critical to execute highly successful live, hybrid or virtual events.
1. Primary focus on events at ICCLOS
2. Coordinate technical requirements for select events.
3. Coordinate logistics (equipment, transportation, labor, cross rentals) for select events.
4. Collaborate with Markey's staff on event production so we can continue to enhance the overall quality of services offered.
5. Travel, as needed and requested, to support select off-site events.
6. Actively participate in planning meetings for select events.
7. Provide effective and prompt responses to all customer inquiries.
8. Operating technical positions as needed in some instances
9. Fulfill other duties as assigned to ensure success of Markey's events.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the AV/Live Event or similar industry.
• Working knowledge of a variety of AV systems including video cameras and switching, projection, LED Wall, lighting, audio consoles, teleconferencing, and videotaping.
• Solid customer service skills; strong customer service background.
• Ability to understand the client's perspective, and communicate and interact positively and in a professional manner with clients, co-vendors and Markey's staff.
• Ability to manage a crew including union hands.
• Must have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
• Must have high attention to detail, excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment, as well as independently, and follow directions from management.
• Proficiency with Vectorworks or other CAD program is a plus.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule as dictated by business needs.
Become a part of our team!
Established in 1959 and with more than 60 years of experience in the rental & staging industry, Markey's prides ourself in providing the BEST SERVICE and MOST DIVERSE & RELIABLE EQUIPMENT the industry has to offer. We are committed to providing a good working environment where all employees treat each other with respect and dignity, where employees are encouraged to grow personally and professionally, and we help employees produce quality results of which they can be proud.
• Competitive salary
• Training and career development
• Opportunities for advancement
• Opportunities to problem solve with creative thinking
• Opportunities to work with cutting edge technology in a high profile, fast paced atmosphere
• A wide range of experienced staff to work with and learn from on a daily basis
• Excellent, comprehensive benefit program including group health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, 401(k), paid time off and paid holidays, cell phone stipend, and the Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
Check us out at markeys.com!