- - ISI St. Louis
- Commensurate with experience
- Full Time
- Comprehensive Benefits Package Offered
Markey's, a multi-state leading provider of creative audio-visual services, is seeking a Full-Time Warehouse Technician to add to our growing team in our St. Louis Regional Office. The Warehouse Technician will assist St. Louis warehouse operations with all warehouse responsibilities. This person will assist with the organization of equipment and supplies in the warehouse including pulling, inspecting, restocking, pick-up and delivery of audio-visual equipment to locations in the St. Louis region.
Currently hiring for a Full-Time, hourly (non-exempt) position, eligible for overtime.
- Pull and prep R2 rental orders/transfers for customer events.
- Ensure orders are complete and accurate for shipping and receiving of inventory.
- Maintain inventory of consumables and event supplies.
- Make equipment deliveries/pickups/transfers to event venues as needed, occasionally assisting with set-up of equipment and troubleshooting any equipment issues.
- Load and unload company vehicles and semi-trailers.
- Inspect, test and scan audiovisual equipment.
- Return inspected gear to proper warehouse locations; Use forklift and picker or other material handling aid as required.
- Assist Dispatch as requested.
- Assist with equipment maintenance and repair process.
- Keep warehouse clean and orderly.
- Fulfill other warehouse duties as assigned to ensure success of Markey's events.
- Prior working knowledge of R2 computer system is a plus.
- Prior working knowledge of a wide range of A/V equipment is a plus.
- Ability to follow directions and implement assigned tasks in a timely fashion.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Detail oriented team player, committed to accomplishing a common goal.
- Must be able to handle stressful situations in a professional manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with management and peers.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Desire to work toward continual improvement of processes.
- Must always maintain a professional appearance and a positive attitude.
- Must maintain a good driving record that meets driver insurability requirements, be able to pass a DOT medical certification and obtain any special licensing needed to be able to drive a box truck, van or other company vehicle.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. without assistance.
Become a part of our team!
Established in 1959 and with more than 60 years of experience in the rental & staging industry, Markey's prides ourself in providing the BEST SERVICE and MOST DIVERSE & RELIABLE EQUIPMENT the industry has to offer. We are committed to providing a good working environment where all employees treat each other with respect and dignity, where employees are encouraged to grow personally and professionally, and we help employees produce quality results of which they can be proud.
- Competitive salary
- Training and career development
- Opportunities to problem solve with creative thinking
- Opportunities to work with cutting edge technology in a high profile, fast paced atmosphere
- Excellent, comprehensive benefit program including group health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, 401(k), paid time off and paid holidays, cell phone stipend, clothing allowance, and the Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
Check us out at www.markeys.com!