- - Kyle, Texas
- Commensurate with experience
- Full Time
- Comprehensive benefits package offered.
Markey's, a multi-state leading provider of creative audio-visual services, is seeking a full-time Delivery Technician to add to our Warehouse Operations team at in Kyle Texas. The Delivery Technician will transport audiovisual equipment to various event venues and branch office locations, assisting with set-up and tear down of equipment at event site as needed. Works closely with dispatcher to ensure on-time equipment delivery to the proper location.
This is a Full-Time, hourly (non-exempt) position with typical daytime hours, although occasional evening and weekend work will be required based on business needs.
1. Deliver audiovisual equipment to local and regional event venues, assisting with set-up of equipment as needed, and troubleshoot any equipment issues.
2. Transfer equipment to other Markey's branch offices as directed.
3. Pick up and ensure the safe return of audiovisual equipment post-event, assisting with tear down as needed.
4. Operate company vehicles from passenger cars to 26' non-CDL box trucks.
5. Work closely with warehouse staff to confirm delivery times and locations to ensure client satisfaction.
6. Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers.
7. Follow proper procedures for truck fueling, vehicle maintenance, recordkeeping, and driving and transportation regulations.
8. Learn basic dispatch procedures and related R2 computer program.
9. Assist daily in other areas of warehouse operations, including order prep and inspection.
10. Fulfill other duties as assigned to ensure success of Markey's events.
• Must maintain a good driving record that meets driver insurability requirements, be able to pass a DOT medical certification, and pass an in-house forklift exam and driver skills test.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs. without assistance
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at the same time.
• Ability to handle stressful situations in a positive and professional manner.
• Ability to interact and communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
• Must have a professional appearance and positive, cooperative attitude.
• Have technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to follow directions and implement assigned tasks in a timely fashion.
Become a part of our team!
Established in 1959 and with more than 60 years of experience in the rental & staging industry, Markey's prides ourself in providing the BEST SERVICE and MOST DIVERSE & RELIABLE EQUIPMENT the industry has to offer. We are committed to providing a good working environment where all employees treat each other with respect and dignity, where employees are encouraged to grow personally and professionally, and we help employees produce quality results of which they can be proud.
- Competitive salary
- Training and career development
- Opportunities for advancement
- Opportunities to problem solve with creative thinking
- Opportunities to work with cutting edge technology in a high profile, fast paced atmosphere
- A wide range of experienced staff to work with and learn from on a daily basis
- Excellent, comprehensive benefit program including group health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, 401(k), paid time off and paid holidays, cell phone stipend, uniforms, and the Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
Check us out at www.markeys.com!
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts