Order Prep Technician
- - Indianapolis-Headquarters
- Commensurate with experience
- Full Time
- Comprehensive benefits package offered.
Markey's, a multi-state leading provider of creative audio-visual services, is seeking a Full-Time Order Prep Technician to add to our expanding operations at our Indianapolis Headquarters. The Order Prep Technician is responsible for accurately prepping, pulling, staging, and loading orders on a daily basis working directly with Order Prep Team Leader on assigned tasks.
This is a Full-time, hourly (non-exempt) position with typical daytime hours, although occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
- Ensure all orders and transfers are pulled and staged in a timely fashion following proper procedures
- Notify Consultants/Project Managers/Inventory Control of shortages or missing gear in a timely fashion
- Scan and track gear using the R2 software
- Assist with truck and semi-trailer loading/unloading as needed
- Work with Order Prep Team Lead, Project Managers, Consultants, and Inventory Control to find adequate substitutions for unavailable equipment
- Assist with emergency deliveries as needed; other tasks as assigned
- Ability to learn and use R2 software effectively
- Have a working knowledge of regular rental inventory
- Have a working knowledge of AV equipment
- Must be detail oriented and able to work accurately and efficiently
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a professional manner
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. without assistance
- Must be able to be operate fork lift and picker (training provided)
- Must be able to pass DOT physical, be insurable on Markey's policy, and obtain Indiana For Hire License (assistance provided)
Become a part of our team!
Established in 1959 and with more than 60 years of experience in the rental & staging industry, Markey's prides ourself in providing the BEST SERVICE and MOST DIVERSE & RELIABLE EQUIPMENT the industry has to offer. We are committed to providing a good working environment where all employees treat each other with respect and dignity, where employees are encouraged to grow personally and professionally, and we help employees produce quality results of which they can be proud.
- Competitive salary
- Training and career development
- Opportunities for advancement
- Opportunities to problem solve with creative thinking
- Opportunities to work with cutting edge technology in a high profile, fast paced atmosphere
- A wide range of experienced staff to work with and learn from on a daily basis
- Excellent, comprehensive benefit program including group health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, 401(k), paid time off and paid holidays, cell phone stipend, uniforms, and the Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
Check us out at www.markeys.com!
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts