- - Indianapolis
Markey's is offering Paid Internships for those seeking to gain experience and or college credit. Opportunities available in the Indianapolis area during Fall and Spring Semesters, as well as through the Summer of 2024. Customizable to your school requirements and learning objectives.
At Markey's we are an innovative organization who provides technical production for live events. We get the exciting opportunity to provide the latest technology, equipment and services to help our clients create defining experiences.
Responsibilities & Experiences you will gain:
- Participate in a rotational program to gain technical event production experience from start-to-finish.
- Work with teams in order inspection, order preparation and quality assurance to inspect, test, scan, prep, pull, stage and load orders.
- Work at the Markey's Corporate Headquarters and National Warehouse and see events in actions at some of our in-house properties such as the JW Marriott Indianapolis, the Indiana Roof Ballroom and more.
- Learn to set, strike and operate all types of audio, video and lighting equipment for both live and virtual events.
- Work with a team to ensure equipment is functional, safe and professionally presented.
If you are interested in live events and technical production, this is a great way to gain hands-on experience and learn from the best in the business!
Become a part of our team!
Established in 1959 and with more than 60 years of experience in the rental & staging industry, Markey's prides ourself in providing the BEST SERVICE and MOST DIVERSE & RELIABLE EQUIPMENT the industry has to offer. We are an employee-owned company committed to providing a good working environment where all employees treat each other with respect, are encouraged to grow personally and professionally, and we help employees produce quality results of which they can be proud.
At Markey's we are a 100% Employee Owned Company and we participate in an ESOP, or the Employee Stock Ownership Plan! The ESOP gives our Full-Time employees a beneficial ownership stake in the company at no cost to them. Ask us about our ESOP and its many benefits!
• Competitive wages
• Training & career development
• Opportunities to work with cutting edge technology in a high profile, fast paced atmosphere
• A wide range of experienced staff to work with and learn from on a daily basis
Check us out at www.markeys.com!