Hotel Audio Visual Technician for Live Events -FT & PRN Opportunities
- - Indianapolis
- Commensurate with experience
- Full Time
- Comprehensive Benefits Package Offered
Markey's, a multi-state leading provider of creative audio-visual services, is seeking both full-time and part-time Hotel Event Technicians to add to our expanding team in Indianapolis, IN. The Hotel Event Technician is a client-facing position responsible for setting up and operating a variety of high-end audio-visual equipment for live/virtual/hybrid client meetings and events. Also responsible for trouble-shooting any issues, and tearing down (striking) equipment post-event.
Currently hiring for Full-Time and PRN (part-time as needed), hourly (non-exempt) positions. The shift and hours will vary depending upon business need, and some evening & weekend work is required.
- Work closely with clients and the in-house Operations team to ensure the successful completion of events.
- Set-up, tear-down, and occasional loading and unloading of equipment.
- Operate all types of audio, visual, and lighting equipment, for both live and virtual events.
- Provide excellent customer service to hotel employees and clients, promptly handling any equipment changes/requests.
- Ensure equipment is functional, safely and professionally presented, and that client is familiar or comfortable with the operation of any equipment they are utilizing.
- Trouble-shoot any equipment issues with satisfactory resolution.
- Must have a good working knowledge of all types of audio visual equipment including operation, set-up, troubleshooting, and explanation of equipment.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment, as well as independently, and follow directions from supervisor.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, and maintain a positive and professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Must possess a high level of attention to detail, excellent time management skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize work responsibilities.
- Ability to embrace Markey's culture and demonstrate company values, respect diversity, and follow all company policies and procedures.
- Physical demands include frequent bending, pushing/pulling gear, and lifting up to 70 lbs.
Become a part of our team!
Established in 1959 and with more than 60 years of experience in the rental & staging industry, Markey's prides ourself in providing the BEST SERVICE and MOST DIVERSE & RELIABLE EQUIPMENT the industry has to offer. We are an employee-owned company committed to providing a good working environment where all employees treat each other with respect, are encouraged to grow personally and professionally, and we help employees produce quality results of which they can be proud.
- Competitive wages
- Training & career development
- Opportunities to work with cutting edge technology in a high profile, fast paced atmosphere
- A wide range of experienced staff to work with and learn from on a daily basis
- A comprehensive benefit program including group health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, 401(k), paid time off and paid holidays, cell phone stipend, uniforms, and the Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
Check us out at www.markeys.com!
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts