Warehouse Technician- Full-Time & Part-Time Opportunities
- - Indianapolis-Headquarters
- Commensurate with experience
- Full -Time & Part-Time Opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package offered.
Markey's, a multi-state leading provider of creative audio-visual services, is seeking both Full-Time and Part-Time Warehouse Technicians to add to our expanding operations at our Indianapolis Headquarters. The Warehouse Technician will assist with all aspects of warehouse operations, including pulling, inspecting, restocking, pick-up and delivery of audio-visual equipment.
This is an, hourly (non-exempt) position with typical daytime hours, although occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
- Pull and prep R2 rental orders/transfers for customer events.
- Ensure orders are complete and accurate for shipping and receiving of inventory.
- Make equipment deliveries/pickups/transfers to event venues as needed, occasionally assisting with set-up of equipment and troubleshooting any equipment issues.
- Load and unload company vehicles and semi-trailers.
- Inspect, test and scan audiovisual equipment.
- Return inspected gear to proper warehouse locations; Use forklift and picker or other material handling aid as required.
- Keep warehouse clean and orderly.
- Fulfill other warehouse duties as assigned to ensure success of Markey's events.
- Prior working knowledge of a wide range of A/V equipment is a plus.
- Prior working knowledge of R2 computer system is a plus.
- Ability to follow directions and implement assigned tasks in a timely fashion.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Detail oriented team player, committed to accomplishing a common goal.
- Must be able to handle stressful situations in a positive and professional manner.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Must maintain a good driving record that meets driver insurability requirements, be able to pass a DOT medical certification and obtain a For Hire endorsement to be able to drive a box truck, van or other company vehicle.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. without assistance
Become a part of our team!
Established in 1959 and with more than 60 years of experience in the rental & staging industry, Markey's prides ourself in providing the BEST SERVICE and MOST DIVERSE & RELIABLE EQUIPMENT the industry has to offer. We are committed to providing a good working environment where all employees treat each other with respect and dignity, where employees are encouraged to grow personally and professionally, and we help employees produce quality results of which they can be proud.
At Markey's we are a 100% Employee Owned Company and we participate in an ESOP, or the Employee Stock Ownership Plan! The ESOP gives our Full-Time employees a beneficial ownership stake in the company at no cost to them. Ask us about our ESOP and its many benefits!
- Competitive salary
- Training and career development
- Opportunities for advancement
- Opportunities to problem solve with creative thinking
- Opportunities to work with cutting edge technology in a high profile, fast paced atmosphere
- A wide range of experienced staff to work with and learn from on a daily basis
- Excellent, comprehensive benefit program for full-timers including group health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, 401(k), paid time off and paid holidays, cell phone stipend, and the Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
Check us out at www.markeys.com!