Part-Time(PRN) Hotel Technician Westin Austin, TX
- - Westin Austin, TX
- Part Time
Are you ready for a rewarding and challenging career?
Markey's Rental & Staging, a multi-state company and a leading provider in creative audio-visual services, is growing and excited to be adding to the team at the Westin Austin Downtown in Austin, TX.
We are committed to delivering outstanding results through our collaboration, continual improvement, ownership culture and commitment to our Ideals. Markey's Rental & Staging is 100% employee-owned and full time employee-owners reap the rewards for their hard-work and dedication to the job, and loyalty to the company. As the company continues to grow and prosper, your retirement account continues to do so as well.
The Hotel Technician is a client facing position responsible for setting up a variety of audio visual equipment for client meetings taking place at the hotel. This person will also tear down equipment, trouble shoot and tech as needed. Shift and hours vary and will be scheduled according to event needs; Weekends and overnights required. There is the opportunity for additional hours at another Markey's hotel location nearby.
This is a Part-Time(PRN) as needed, hourly, non-exempt role.
• Set-Up and tear-down of all types of audiovisual equipment
• Operation of all types of audio, video, and lighting equipment
• Work within existing systems for event operations
• Provide excellent customer service to hotel employees and customers
• Good working knowledge of all types of A/V equipment including operation, set-up, troubleshooting, and explanation of equipment
• Ability to interact and communicate effectively with internal and external clients
• Maintain a positive and productive attitude at all times
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
• Attention to detail with a high accuracy rate is essential
• Must be able to take and follow directions from team
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts