Administrative Assistant - JW Austin, TX
- - JW Marriott Austin, TX
- Full Time
- Competitive Pay and Comprehensive Benefits Package offered to Full-Time Employees
Are you ready for a rewarding and challenging career?
Markey's Rental & Staging, a multi-state company and a leading provider in creative audio-visual services, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join the team at the JW Marriott in Austin, TX.
We are committed to delivering outstanding results through our collaboration, continual improvement, ownership culture and commitment to our Ideals. Markey's Rental & Staging is 100% employee-owned and full time employee-owners reap the rewards for their hard-work and dedication to the job, and loyalty to the company. As the company continues to grow and prosper, your retirement account continues to do so as well.
The Administrative Assistant is a full time position responsible for providing billing and other administrative support for Markey's sales team located at the JW Austin. The schedule is typically 8AM – 4:30PM, Monday – Friday however some early mornings and late nights will be required as will some weekend work. This is an hourly, non-exempt position reporting to the Director of Event Technology.
• Work closely and positively with hotel departments and employees
• Oversee daily and weekly billing
• Work directly with Exhibitors and other customers requiring various Event Technology needs for tradeshows and events
• Attend both client and interdepartmental meetings as needed
• Administrative duties as assigned
• Excellent customer service with high attention to detail, time management and multi-tasking skills
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office software – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Previous history of interacting positively with internal and external customers
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to work a flexible schedule as dictated by business needs
• Required to wear professional work attire and adhere to appearance guidelines
• Candidates with account management and/or sales experience will be given greater consideration
• Ability to learn R2 Inventory & Billing system
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts