Branch Manager - South Bend
- - South Bend Century Center
- Full Time
- Competitive Pay and Comprehensive Benefits Package offered to Full-Time Employees
Are you ready for a rewarding and challenging career?
Markey's Rental & Staging, a multi-state company and a leading provider in creative audio-visual services has a unique and exciting opportunity for an entry level Branch Manager to cover North/Northwest Indiana.
We are committed to delivering outstanding results through our collaboration, continual improvement, ownership culture and commitment to our Ideals.
Markey's Rental & Staging is 100% employee-owned and full time employee-owners reap the rewards for their hard-work and dedication to the job, and loyalty to the company. As the company continues to grow and prosper, your retirement account continues to do so as well.
The Branch Manager will gain experience in overseeing both a facility and external customer business in a growing market and will learn the skills necessary for advancing into larger management opportunities. This position works directly with the customers at the South Bend Century Center and others around the South Bend and Northwest Indiana areas, as well as manage all day-to-day operations.
This is a full-time, Salaried(Exempt) position, Monday – Friday, 6:30AM – 3:30PM; Some weekends; shift and hours will be dependent on scheduled events and available coverage. This position is located at the South Bend Century Center.
• Attend Century Center site visits, BEO meetings, event meetings, and a weekly Regional Meeting
• Foster a positive working relationships with the South Bend Century Center, support staff, as well as local customers and ensure customer satisfaction
• Consult with internal and external clients, generate quotes & diagrams, and provide creative and technical audiovisual solutions for events to help secure business at its greatest potential
• Manage and oversee all events & convention audiovisual support within the facility and with established or potential regional customers
• Give work direction to employees and help develop them professionally
• Responsible for annual budget, managing revenue and expense, and on site inventory management to meet or exceed expectations
• Generate and update daily and weekly forms including but not limited to billing, daily equipment "boards", schedules, and forecasts
• Meet on-site clients to ensure order accuracy & functionality, assist in set-up and tear-down of A/V equipment, coordinate and act as on-site liaison for events
• Manage weekly labor scheduling and workflow for multiple events using full time and PRN staffing
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong A/V skills involving operation, set-up, troubleshooting, problem-solving and explanation of equipment
• Previous management experience preferred; knowledge of budgets helpful
• Must be able to delegate work when required
• Computer proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Office. Mac experience helpful
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with internal and external customers, at all levels, including subordinates
• Must have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
• Ability to follow directions and implement tasks
• Excellent verbal and written skills and the ability to maintain a professional appearance at all time
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts