Part-Time(PRN) Hotel Technician - Hotel Distil - Louisville, KY
- - Louisville, KY
- Part Time
Hotel Technician – Hotel Distil – Louisville, KY
Are you ready for a rewarding and challenging career?
Markey's Rental & Staging, a multi-state company and a leading provider in creative audio-visual services, is growing and excited to be partnering with Hotel Distil, a boutique hotel in the Louisville, KY market. Be a part of the new team we are building.
We are committed to delivering outstanding results through our collaboration, continual improvement, ownership culture and commitment to our Ideals. Markey's Rental & Staging is 100% employee-owned and full time employee-owners reap the rewards for their hard-work and dedication to the job, and loyalty to the company. As the company continues to grow and prosper, your retirement account continues to do so as well.
The Hotel Technician is a client facing position responsible for setting up a variety of audio visual equipment for client meetings taking place at the hotel. This person will also tear down equipment, trouble shoot and tech as needed. The shift and hours will vary depending upon need and some weekend work is required. This is an hourly, Part-Time as Needed(PRN) position with the opportunity for additional hours at another Markey's hotel location nearby.
• Review daily records and ensure all functions are set and run smoothly.
• Troubleshoot and fix problems with internal A/V systems.
• Set-up and tear down audiovisual equipment within scheduled shift.
• Operate equipment for events as needed.
• Work closely with fellow technicians for larger events.
• Assist clients with changes to their A/V orders.
• Attend client meetings, including event order review and pre-conference meetings, as requested.
• Organize and execute equipment orders with other offices as needed.
• Comply with all hotel standards and guidelines.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Prioritize and handle multiple tasks thoroughly and in a timely fashion.
• Handle stressful situations in a professional manner.
• Communicate effectively with internal as well as external clients.
• Communicate effectively with other technicians.
• Must have a strong working knowledge of A/V equipment.
• Take and follow directions given by supervisor.
• Maintain a positive attitude and professional appearance at all times.
• Must be able to follow directions and implement tasks.
• Must have excellent customer service skills.
• Must be able to lift 70 lbs. without assistance.
• Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and R2.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts