Live Event Audiovisual Technician - PartTime
- - Iowa Events Center
- Commensurate with experience
- Part Time
Are you ready for a rewarding and challenging career?
Markey's Rental & Staging, a multi-state company and a leading provider in creative audio-visual services, is growing and excited to be expanding the Des Moines office. Be a part of the team that provides outstanding customer service at the Iowa Events Center and surrounding area.
We are committed to delivering outstanding results through our collaboration, continual improvement, ownership culture and commitment to our Ideals. Markey's Rental & Staging is 100% employee-owned and full time employee-owners reap the rewards for their hard-work and dedication to the job, and loyalty to the company. As the company continues to grow and prosper, your retirement account continues to do so as well.
The Event Technician is a client facing position responsible for setting up a variety of audio visual equipment for client meetings taking place at the Iowa Events Center as well as various venues. This person will also tear down equipment, trouble shoot and operate the equipment as needed. The shift and hours will vary depending upon need and some weekend work is required. This position is a PRN as needed, hourly, non-exempt role.
• Set-up and tear down of all audiovisual equipment
• Operation of all types of audio and video equipment and lighting
• Delivery of audio and video equipment in Central Iowa
• Provide excellent customer service and handle client equipment changes
• Assist warehouse operations and other duties as assigned
• Ability to drive a company box truck or van
• Prioritize and handle multiple tasks thoroughly and in a timely fashion
• Handle stressful situations in a professional manner
• Communicate effectively with colleagues and external customers
• Have a good working knowledge of all types of A/V equipment and the willingness to continue learning
• Take and follow directions given by Supervisor
• Maintain a positive attitude and professional appearance at all times
• Must have a clean driving record/license never suspended. Must be able to pass a DOT medical certification and obtain a Chauffeurs License
• Must be able to lift 70 lbs. without assistance
• Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• Attention to detail with a high accuracy rate is essential
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts