Hotel Technician - Marriott Louisville Downtown
- - Louisville, KY
- Commensurate with experience
- Full Time
- Competitive Pay and Comprehensive Benefits Package offered to Full-Time Employees
Are you ready for a rewarding and challenging career?
Markey's Rental & Staging, a multi-state company and a leading provider in creative audio-visual services, is growing and excited to be expanding into the Louisville, KY market. Be a part of the new team we are building at the Marriott Louisville Downtown.
We are committed to delivering outstanding results through our collaboration, continual improvement, ownership culture and commitment to our Ideals. Markey's Rental & Staging is 100% employee-owned and full time employee-owners reap the rewards for their hard-work and dedication to the job, and loyalty to the company. As the company continues to grow and prosper, your retirement account continues to do so as well.
The Hotel Technician is a client facing position responsible for setting up a variety of audio visual equipment for client meetings taking place at the hotel. This person will also tear down equipment, trouble shoot and tech as needed. The shift and hours will vary depending upon need and some weekend work is required. This position is an hourly, non-exempt role.
• Review daily records and ensure all evening functions are set and run smoothly
• Troubleshoot and fix problems with internal A/V systems
• Set-up and tear down audiovisual equipment within scheduled shift
• Tech Marriott events as needed
• Place rush orders and handle any client equipment changes that occur in the evening
• Check Daily Paperwork and record any changes for the following day
• Check all sets that begin the following day to ensure accuracy
• Comply with Marriott Associate standards
• Other duties as assigned.
• Prioritize and handle multiple tasks thoroughly and in a timely fashion
• Handle stressful situations in a professional manner
• Communicate effectively with colleagues, hotel staff and external customers.
• Must have a strong working knowledge of A/V equipment
• Take and follow directions given by Supervisor
• Maintain a positive attitude and professional appearance at all times
• Must have excellent customer service skills
• Must be able to lift 70 lbs. without assistance
• Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and R2
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts