Audiovisual Event Technician- Part-time(PRN) - Indianapolis, IN
- - Indianapolis-Headquarters
- Commensurate with Experience
- Part Time
Are you ready for a rewarding and challenging career?
Markey's Rental & Staging, a multi-state Company and a leading provider in creative audio-visual services, is seeking highly energetic, self-motivated professionals to join an expanding team based at our Headquarters in Indianapolis, IN on a Part-time as needed(PRN) basis.
We are committed to delivering outstanding results through our collaboration, continual improvement, ownership culture and commitment to our Ideals. Markey's Rental & Staging is 100% employee-owned and full time employee-owners reap the reqards for their hard-work and dedication to the job, and loyalty to the company. As the company continues to gow and prosper, your retirement account continues to do so as well.
The Event Technician is a client facing position responsible for setting up a variety of audio visual equipment for client meetings taking place at various venues. This person will also tear down equipment, trouble shoot and tech as needed. The shift and hours will vary depending upon need and some weekend work is required. This position is a part-time, hourly, non-exempt role.
- Set-Up and Tear-Down of all types of audio and video equipment, rigging, and lighting
- Operation of all types of audio and video equipment and lighting
- Delivery of audio and video equipment anywhere in the United States
- Customer service to the client
- Ensuring all equipment and gear needed for a show is brought to event site
- Assisting other departments when requested by management (Inspection, Order Pulling, City Delivery, etc)
- Have a good working knowledge of all types of A/V equipment including operation, set-up, troubleshooting, and explanation of equipment
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with internal and external clients
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication skills and maintain a positive attitude; must maintain a professional appearance at all times
- Ability to drive (and ride in) a box truck long distances (anywhere in the United States)
- Must have a clean driving record/license never suspended. Must be able to pass a DOT medical certification and obtain a Chauffeurs License
- Must have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Attention to detail with a high accuracy rate is essential